Sorry, the page you were looking for in this blog does not exist.
Sorry, the page you were looking for in this blog does not exist.

WHO IS THE SENIOR FAMILY ?

My photo
United States
I work for Seniors with all the Medicare Plans & Sr.Financial Planning... I saw what was happening in the homes of senior families and sacrifices seniors made for their prescriptions & health coverage. So I built a Saving & Educational place for my Seniors & their Families. I had my 1st Medicare Plan job in 1979. I worked for some large Wall Street firms years ago, there I was educated in senior's finance/safe investing, finished my CFP educational requirement in 01'. Now, I am a Plan Broker representing more 172 Medigap-Sups, Plan C Advantage, & Drug Plans. Now, I just apply my education & skills to benefit "Senior Families".. From Federal Housing to Assisted Living to Golf Course Patios, it's the same mission: Education & Healthcare; bringing SAVINGS-SECURITY-DIGNITY. We welcome comments on any posts. Remember, this is a WWW platform so protect your identity, you can post anonymously. Call us Toll-Free 855-SENIOR6 for private help. THE SENIOR FAMILY ALLIANCE IS NOT AFFILIATED WITH THE U.S.GOVERNMENT, STATE DHS, OR MEDICARE. ONLY COMPENSATED BY THE PROVIDER COMPANIES OF THE PLANS. PLAN DETAILS PRESENTED UNDER MEDICARE SOA RULES.